When building Rhino for Eidolons, you want to focus on his Iron Skin and his Roar. Iron Skin benefits from Armor and Strength. Roar benefits from Strength and Range. It is also worth adding mods for Health and for Efficiency to improve quality of life.
- AURA (V) : Steel Charge, Dead Eye
- ARMOR: Steel Fiber, Gladiator Aegis
- STRENGTH: Augur Secrets, Intensify
- RANGE: Augur Reach, Stretch
- HEALTH: Vitality, Gladiator Resolve
- EFFICIENCY: Streamline, Flow*
- NOTE: Flow is not an efficiency mod, but increases your energy pool so you can have more energy in reserve to Roar.