It’s been a long time Tenno.
We have not forgotten about the existence of this site, nor the intention of using it as a central hub for information. Today we dust it off and will be making progress on our guides and resource pages. We will be making event posts again and hopefully we will have community written contributions.
This is also a time to remind everyone that Tennocon is today and we are beyond hyped for all the new content that will be revealed to us. Hopefully our content drought will be coming to an end soon.
Reminder to everyone to link your Twitch and Warframe accounts and be sure to watch the panel streams for at least 30 minutes to earn your exclusive Lotus ephemera. This is will be available from 11 AM EST to 5:59 PM EST. From 6-7 PM EST tune in to Tenno Live to earn yourself a Nekros Prime, the king of resource farming.
Also as a special gift to our community, we will be running a giveaway this weekend for a few prime Warframes. Be sure to check out the events channel, grab the events role, and react to the bot!
Even the mightiest of Tenno had their humble beginnings. Special thanks to Dragona7Power for writing up this Top 10 list to help point new Tenno in the right direction.
- Learn how Polarities work early on. You won’t have many mods, but the knowledge is forever. Really.
- A Weapon is really strong after at least 1 forma, maximum 6. Never be afraid to forma a weapon you really like. All weapons can take down level 100+ enemies, if properly built (that includes formas). ALL. WEAPONS.
- Warframe.market is a great tool to use. You need to have MR2 to trade and this site lets you coordinate selling and buying. Start trading for plat early on by selling prime parts or mods. Buy things you need immediately and sell excess of everything!
- Syndicates. Put a sigil on, and start earning syndicate standing. At MR1 You only get 2k standing a day, but even 2k a day for the first 10 days are 20k! You will be grateful to have started early on. Find the syndicates in relays or the console on your ship.
- DON’T start with Red Veil or Steel Meridian, even if they seem badass. Pick Arbiters/Suda or Loka/Perrin for your first syndicate or it will screw up your syndicate tree and it takes a lot of useless effort to fix it.
- The Wiki is your BEST FRIEND, treat it as such! Look for info on Frames and Weapons there. If in doubt, check the wiki. If there is no info there, ask your clanmates/friends.
- Warframe in public is… fast. Don’t think that you are inferior or that people don’t care about you. In a public squad, 90% of the time you’ll get matched with experienced people, and experienced people don’t linger on a mission more than necessary. No hard feelings, ok? 🙂 Public is for getting carried, mostly.
- Don’t Buy Frames. They are really overpriced. Ask in chat and somebody will taxi you wherever you need to be, unless it’s a quest frame, or it’s Harrow/Nidus. You can buy those two.
- Join a clan ASAP. Not only do you get great blueprints from clan research, but you get friends! Never underestimate the power of a friend that can explain things you never knew in the first place!
- Don’t buy platinum at full price. DE is great and they deserve the support, but if you want to, wait for 75% discount for plat (PC only). You may have to wait one day or 30, but really, don’t buy plat at full price or on a discount that isn’t 75%.
- Credits and rare (or not) resources will be an issue early on, it’s totally normal. There are specific Star Chart nodes to farm specific resources in efficient ways. In particular, Helene on Saturn for Orokin Cells, Assur on Uranus for Polymer Bundles and Plastids, Index on Neptune for Credits, Hydron on Sedna for Affinity. These may not be THE best for those resources, but you will likely always find someone on those nodes if you want to go Public, and those are the resources that you’ll always need, early or end game.
Congrats to all who submitted builds! The following Tenno were victorious:
This contest is all about making goofy builds and having fun. Fully functional meta builds may overlap but it’s not likely. It is a test of your ability to play as well as a demonstration of theory crafting and creative thinking. Entries can be submitted from Sunday, 17 March 2019 to Saturday 23 March 2019.
Continue reading →
Our second ever Tenno Task Tuesday is now live! Tenno interested in participating will test their mettle at Ani in the Void. You may compete in one of two tiers: Spartan (no forma, no potato, no riven) or Elite (formas, potatoes, and rivens allowed). You will have a chance to try the task until our next task is announced in a few weeks.
Continue reading →
Our next Tenno Task Tuesday is scheduled for 12 March 2019. As this challenge requires some preparation, we are announcing our newest task a week early. This time, Tenno will adventure to Ani in the Void and see how long they can survive. But there is a catch…
Continue reading →
Thank you to our special guest writer, CowsyTheSecond, for writing up this summary of Devstream #124. Continue reading →
We are gearing up to have regularly scheduled hunting sessions! After much deliberation, we are looking at that prime Friday night time slot for our dedicated hunting night.
To streamline the process of squading up for Eidolons, we have created a signup form. We will update the form the day before a hunt so be sure to watch the event announcements on the server and toss your name and frames into the fray.
We are looking into a dedicated farming night as well, with a heavy focus on getting some of our newest Tenno geared up to hunt. Our Eidolon Boot Camp guide is currently a work in progress but we are working hard to make a comprehensive beginners guide to getting you hunting quickly. With the recent Nightwave changes, we will be revisiting some of our mod recommendations.
Finally, we cannot forget the latest addition to our hunting menu, the creepy yet endearing Spider Mom. We will be looking into queuing some of her hunts as well as hunting for floofs in between hunting the spooky plains boys. Her fight is one we are still learning as well but we eagerly await the chance to learn and grow with you our fellow community members.
Grind Frame is excited to announce a recurring series of events where Tenno from our community will fight for fame and glory! Twice a month, we will announce a special challenge and you will have 24 hours to try and beat the score set by one of our staff members for your chance to earn a spot of honor on our Tenno Tasks Leaderboards
Continue reading →
Grind Frame is excited to reveal it’s brand new website! Our community has a lot of big plans for the future and we couldn’t contain everything in our humble Discord server. Events. Fashion. Challenges…and so much more! Stay tuned to watch us as we grow and evolve.